Tuesday, August 18, 2009

It was such, such a perfect day...

COLDPLAY POST, finally!

Toronto is green, I swear.


Whoa! look at those Hooters!

I've really been stuck with trying to sum up the whole Coldplay concert experience, other than using the obvious words like amazing and epic. But in the end it was exactly just that.

Besties.
The whole trip was great. We relaxed as best we could after the drive to Toronto and then got ready for the show. I was expecting the show to be really great, but with any concert I go to I feel as if there is always such a build up for the concert, that we wait for so long and then hype ourselves up and it's somewhat disappointing. There's been a few show like that. I tried my hardest not to get too excited, but really, how do you NOT get excited for Coldplay? I was still a bit worried that it would be rather lack luster and normal. But it was beyond that.

I think that the best way to describe the show would be with this;



And these;

VIVA!

Coldplay live at the Rogers Centre 2009
My Love.

Coldplay live at the Rogers Centre 2009
yellow.

Coldplay live at the Rogers Centre 2009

Coldplay live at the Rogers Centre 2009
Strawberry Swing!

Coldplay live at the Rogers Centre 2009

Coldplay live at the Rogers Centre 2009

Coldplay live at the Rogers Centre 2009

Coldplay live at the Rogers Centre 2009

Coldplay live at the Rogers Centre 2009

Coldplay live at the Rogers Centre 2009

****

Homeward bound.
The ride home was super, super long. 5 hours to be exact. Traveling on a long weekend out of Toronto is brutal.

Sunsets.
Big concerts are so tiring, but with good family and friends it's totally worth it.
OX! e

2 comments:

Krista said...

Yay!

I feel the same about any TO concert trip, too much buildup not enough relaxing time. I totally love the yellow picture, it would be an amazing poster or desktop background. I'm jealous of all of you I love Coldplay and I'm so glad you do too so now I don't feel so alone. Can't listen to Tool forever.

Raymi Lauren said...

great video and pictures wow