Friday, July 24, 2009

Traci! You can't have my dream boyfriend.

Traci and I share a lot in common, our love of music, beards and gut busting laugh fests. But there's one thing I will not share - my Strombo dream love. And apparently in last nights dream I let Traci have it - with I'm not even kidding you - a full on Punch Out brawl. No, No...not us dueling in an intense Nintendo battle. WE WERE NINTENDO! It was probably the single greatest dream of my life. This photoshop job doesn't even do it justice.
And Traci, remember next time Strombo says "Hey it's your boyfriend George
Stroumboulopoulos" he's talking to me!

ox e.

2 comments:

Krista said...

HAHAHAHAH! Nintendo brawl, I wouldn't know who to put my money on I'd say it'd be a draw. Is Brant infecting you with his nerdness so much that it's going into your brain and into your dreams?

Alyson said...

Hahahahaha I actually couldn't stop laughing when I saw that picture.

Great post :)