Wednesday, July 22, 2009

You know how I know you're gay?

I'm FINALLY getting to see Coldplay next Thursday night in Toronto with my bf (best friend, not boyfriend, ha) Jason and my dad. And there's nothing better than getting pumped for your first show by listening to all of the bands music on repeat andscouring the Internet for live videos. Sometimes you happen upon amazing things, new things - like this. An amazing video for Strawberry Swing, one of my faves from the Viva La Vida album, directed by The Shynola. Even if you don't like Coldplay check it out, it's incredible!



*UPDATE: official video was removed from youtube due to copyright laws and such, here's a preview - search for the full length one online if you want to see it. It's bound to be around here some where. So here's this instead, not as good and the video quality isn't that amazing but the sound is and it makes me even MORE excited for next week!!



ox. e

2 comments:

Krista said...

Yes I love this layout, so glad you were able to get a picture up there. I so want to go on another epic concert journey with you, Coldplay would be amazing. PLEASE TXT ME IF HE SINGS BEAUTIFUL WORLD, it's my fav. <3

b said...

Shynola makes the best videos. Case in point - Junior Senior's Move Your Feet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfqL7bwx9fs

I love how they kept the squirrel-antagonist.