Saturday, June 7, 2008

b - bbq = best!



Last night was dilemma city. Two concerts, and a BBQ.

On one hand, the Golden Dogs were playing the Grad Club for what seemed to be the 19th time in 2 months. Hardest working band I've had the pleasure of seeing, but been there done that.

Then the New Odds were playing the Ale House. The Odds are amazing, don't get me wrong. But aside from their singles, I don't really know the Odds.



... I fail when it comes to mid-nineties CanRock, I know.







Jason, pretending to be a carnivore.



So that leaves us with the barbeque. Our good friend Jason decided for no other reason aside from being a Friday that a barbeque and drinks were in order.






We ate and drank. And then realized there just wasn't enough beer to go around. So we bought more beer. Then we drank a bunch more. (surprises!)







... and then the beer ran out again.






People fell down, it got dark, and then it was a quarter past 3 before we knew it. Good times all around.


Having the fire table up and going when we returned from the beer run was awesome -- Totally reminscent of camping, which happened to be the dominant subject of conversation last night.


Basically the week of June 28th - July 6th is pretty much going to destroy us all. We will be exhausticated to the point of no return, yet still maintain steady consumption of beverages, and I'm half certain someone will be involved in a accident involving fire, or an axe.



2 comments:

Krista said...

At least it didn't rain on your BBQ this time round. No tarp!

I'm stoked for camping, drinking, more camping, fires, and drinking. In that order.

Ophelia Mourne said...

I hate it when the beer runs out.

Nice blog, I will be back :o)