Wednesday, August 17, 2011

The 90s called...

...they can't have their steps back, sorry.

I've been dying to get a hair cut since before Krista's wedding but held off because I wanted something a little different, edgy and maybe not wedding appropriate. With 2 weddings coming up and with 2 major roles upon me, Matron of Honour and Emcee, I held off until I couldn't take it any longer.
I've been fantasizing about getting a little side shave.
Honestly making the appointment was the hardest thing, I was a little apprehensive as I've spent close to 2 years growing it to its current length, however I finally grew the balls to call and make the appointment.
All I can say is after a slight anxiety attack with the chunk of hair was initially cut off, I love, love, love it.
It's perfect. It's not too crazy, or too "Tank Girl" as B put it.
And thank goodness for that because that is a look I don't think even I can handle.

1 comment:

Krista said...

It's gorg! Get B to take some sexy photos. I want to see it in person and touch the unshaven parts, hahaha wow that can only sound pervy. Because it is! <3