Thursday, November 26, 2009

What an honour, so excited!

A few years ago I submitted a photo to be featured into the PhotoSensitive Cancer Connections gallery that is currently traveling around Canada to raise awareness about cancer and those affected. I am both excited and honoured that my image has been featured in the 2008-09 Annual Report for the Canadian Caner Association. Thanks Jason for posing for the photo and letting me know that we've been featured. <3

Visit www.cancer.ca and http://www.photosensitive.com/cc/ for more info on the Canadian Caner Society and PhotoSensitive Cancer Connections.

4 comments:

Krista said...

That's because it's a great photo, congrats dude! <3

erica said...

Thanks K!
I'm pretty excited over here, might not be a big deal but I'm excited.

Sharmayne said...

It is a very BIG deal!! Congrats and great photo!

Krista... said...

that is so great...congrats! i remember the photo too...it's beautiful